Tricks used by Donald Trump to establish dominance

https://youtu.be/MvVfj0ov8k8

I don't support Donald Trump and neither does the youtuber who has made this video.

This video will help you understand the tactics certain kinds of people use to manipulate you and get things from you and not because I think it is cool to do these things.

It is a 12 minutes 32 seconds long video. 

Note: The video is a bit long so as usual I would recommend that you watch the video in 2X, increase the speed in order to spend less time. It is a brilliant video, I highly recommend that you watch it.

-Syed Moris

Click here to read my write-ups on Self Improvement 

Click here to read why China will not easily become as powerful as the United States 

Click here to read my write-ups on Biology

Home 

Comments