When should you stop helping others?

You need to ask yourself this - "Do you help others because you think you are weak and you help others because consiously or subconsciously you think you will get some security by helping others", you should be able to honestly answer this question, and if the answer is yes, you have to do something about it. You should only help others when you really want to help. 


This write-up is basically just an explanation to the statement - "Help others without expecting anything in return".

-Syed Moris

You may also like to read - Psychology of poverty

You may also like to read - 

How to become more charismatic

Home 

Comments

  1. One special trick.

    I am going to plan out what goals I have to meet by the end of the day. So that goal will bring me closer to my actual real goal. I may have a lot of things to do but I will see to it that I actually achieve my goal for the day, so as to ascertain that I am actually achieving something and not just being busy.

    Life is a marathon it is a sprint. You have to achieve something and you have time for that so don't be impatient but make sure that you are actually moving towards your goal and not just lying idle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment