NOBODY CARES

We had a college fest and My friends and I were organising a Harry Potter quiz, not that I really care about Harry but, but then I was doing it anyway.Brother the point I am trying to make is.

We also had to promote our event at other colleges, the problem is that coming to a different college is something that takes a lot of effort, so naturally a lot of people aren't really willing to come to attend the event. When we had to go to a different college my friends wanted to promote our even by promoting our college fest first and then promoting our event, I on the hand wanted to promote our Harry Potter quiz first.

So I sent a message to our whatsapp group, which looked something like this.

The point I am trying to make is.

According to a study by Standford University beginning is the most difficult part. You can actually walk for a kilometre, once you have started to just walk 100 metres, but it isn't easy to come out of your comfort zone and begin to walk instead of just lying down and listening to music.

It would be very difficult to actually make someone to think about coming to our event.

Our focus can should be on those who are passionate about this event, if we make mention of other things furst we can make HARRY POTTER THING SOUND LESS important, so we lose even those who are passionate about Harry potter.

Now your only excuse would be that it is our duty to promote everything. I dont think we are helping anybody like this. We can only help, by doing our job best. We have to let others do their job, afteral we aren't the smartest people in this world, you may think otherwise, but then nobody cares. Others will do their part and we cannot question their wisdom, and I am not telling you make no mention of our college fest.

-Syed Moris


Home 

Comments